Friday 21 December 2012

Merry Christmas from FMFT

Not only is it Friday but it’s also the last real day before the Christmas break. So it seems like a good time to head off on a holiday from cycling news and views and give you a break as well.

It’s been a full year for FMFT and I had every intention of wrapping it up properly with some sort of review of the year. Instead I have elected to allow you to just read back over the year and enjoy it all over again.

Thanks for reading, go riding at Christmas if it’s not absolutely teaming down with rain, and I’ll see you back here (unless there’s anything I can’t resist) on Thursday 3rd of January.

A

PS. By the nature of the blog the end of the world may have prevented you reading this after I write it. If so I’m all up for some post-apocalyptic singletrack.

PPS. Couldn't resist this slightly alterntive riding.





No comments:

Post a Comment