Monday 22 December 2014

Queen of Herts and Videos

With mud everywhere and winter setting in and making variety attractive I set out to ride some of those bridleways I seem to have missed out in my rides. In order to work with my apparent severe resistance to planning a route that isn’t a loop this meant some thought and planning to allow me to ride and check out new sections without just doubling back on myself.

With some scrawled marks on a map and a bit of a plan that should also take in the least muddy tracks I could find.

In the end this route would take in two brand new bridleways, a few that I’ve ridden once or twice, and some of my favourite bits in the area.


As you can see there is some fun to had in the woods. While it’s still not big mountains, as ever it’s still fun and convenient for a short day where there was a lack of daylight (and a glaring typo).


While I’m sure you’re very interested in my exploits, there are bigger things going on. Steve Smith and Brendan Fairclough have been using some Sony cameras:


Even more dramatic in my opinion is this BMX film:

If I don’t make it back on here have a wonderful Christmas and here’s to another year of riding in 2015.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment