Monday 13 October 2014

Catching Up

Right then, it’s a new week and there is a combination of new news and old news to bring you. First, and up-front in case you don’t read any further, the BBC Scotland documentary on Danny MacAskill’s Ridge film is currently available on iPlayer and I thoroughly recommend you watch it.

Watch it here.

The retrospective doesn’t stop there as a beautiful photo-set on Rampage was published on Pink Bike. Somehow that makes the event look even more spectacular.

Now for some new stuff. Have you been wondering what DH and endure funster Cedric Gracia has been up to?


Finally I know you’ll be excited to know I braved wrecked legs to go back to Lordship Rec to try and race some laps. Despite myself I wanted to improve my position on Strava against the strangers who also ride the same track at some point. I went as hard as I could and you’ll be delighted, I’m sure, to know I broke the top five.


A

No comments:

Post a Comment