Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Movies

When a bit of research is put together about cycling it's very interesting to see how it's used. The AA's recent look at everything around cycling was interesting. The move from a driving organisation definitely cements the idea that bikes belong on the road, and, while some news organisations picked up the idea that motorists claim not to be able to see them as a reason to basjh cyclists, broadly the results were really interesting and the wing mirror sticker idea might just be the reminder people need. I know it would help me while driving.


In other news work is beginning on the Hadleigh Castle mountain bike track. I feel like I've mentioned this a few times so it'll be good to see it progress even further to the point that I can go and ride. In addition we are on the cusp of the Lee Valley velo park opening to the public, which will be more mountain biking in London to try out, along with the return of the Beastway race series.

It's no bad thing to have some videos on a Monday:


This is kicking off today although I am writing this too early to have the full details, but look out for more (and I will tell you all I find out).


A

No comments:

Post a Comment